Relax with Live Jazz
Jazz at the Pines is a project of The Rotary Club of The Hills-Kellyville with the support of The Hills Shire Council.
The new season commences on 18th September with the Bridge City Jazz Band.
Contact us at email@example.com
Book online by clicking here
Enjoy an afternoon of live jazz within the grounds of the historic Roughley House at Dural, bring your picnic and relax under the beautiful pine trees. Tables can be booked in advance or set up your own chairs or a picnic rug.
For more information or to join our mailing list email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently asked questions
- Can I book in advance? Yes, email on email@example.com and we can reserve table seating for the first 250 people to book. Alternatively you can book by calling 02 9651 4411 (manned part time)
- What happens if all the tables are booked? Please bring your own chairs or picnic rugs, we have plenty of room. If any booked tables are not occupied by 1.00pm we will make them available.
- How do I pay? Payment is on entry.
- What is a Family Ticket? A Family Ticket can be purchased by parents with their school aged children.
- Can I bring food and alcohol? Oh yes, please bring a picnic and enjoy the afternoon.
- Can I purchase alcohol at the venue? No.
- Can I purchase tea & coffee at the venue? Yes, we serve tea and coffee and our popular home made cakes for the duration of the concert.
- Can I take a tour of Roughley House? Yes we offer free tours for anyone attending Jazz at the Pines.
- Is there parking on site? Yes we have plenty of parking on site and overflow parking at nearby Dural Country Club.
- Is the site wheelchair accessible? Yes, please advise us when you book and will arrange a table which is easy for you to access.
- Can I select which table I want to sit at? If you book well in advance and let us know your table preference, from the site plan shown above, we will do our best to seat you in the area you have chosen.
- What if it looks like rain? Ring 9651 4411 to check on the status.
New for Jazz at The Pines
Since April 2014, Jazz at The Pines, Dural, has been run by The Rotary Club of The Hills-Kellyville and the Club is in the process of introducing some innovations, Jazz chairman Alan Jones told the local press recently.
At many concerts we have a warm up band to provide entertainment as the audience is arriving. Cherrybrook Technology High School Jazz Band and Baulkham Hill High School Band have entertained us at recent events.
In addition to providing concert goers with more entertainment, the concept of having the warm up group is also giving us the chance to give younger musicians some public exposure and performance experience Mr Jones continued. “And there is no extra charge“ he added. Recent concerts have featured Mike Hallam’s Hot 6 and the Bridge City Jazz Band who entertained the enthusiastic crowd under the pines at Roughley House.
Cherrybrook TH School Jazz Band