Relax with Live Jazz
JAZZ IS BACK - for 2023
AFTER THE OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE OF CAROLYN PACKER'S STOMPIN RHYTM ACES IN FEBRUARY THIS WAS FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER GREAT PEFORMANCE BY GEOFF POWER'S JAZZ BAND ON A VERY HOT DAY ON MARCH 19TH. IT WAS A TRIBUTE TO BOTH THE QUALITY OF THE BAND AND THE LOYALTY OF OUR PATRONS THAT MOST STAYED TO THE END.
ON APRIL 16TH WE WILL BE TREATED TO THE ZENITH JAZZ SEXTETBEFORE WE FINISH THE SEASON WITH PETERJOHNSON'S RIVERSIDE JAZZ BAND.
Tell your friends & family about Jazz and book a table.
General Information for our Jazz Concerts
The band starts playing at 12:30 PM and finishes at 4:00 PM with a few breaks for the band and audience
Payments are at the gate either by cash or card.
$25 Adults $20 Concession $50 Family
Enjoy an afternoon of live Jazz within the grounds of historic Roughley House at Dural and relax under the beautiful pine trees. Bring your own picnic lunch and drinks and enjoy coffee or tea and delicious cakes from the canteen. Tables can be booked or bring your own chairs or a picnic rug.
There is limited parking on site and over-flow parking available at the Dural Country Club 200 metres down Old Northern Road.
Tours of Roughley House became available again in September at no cost to Jazz patrons.
Jazz at the Pines is a project of The Rotary Club of The Hills-Kellyville with the support of The Hills Shire Council.
The Net proceeds from Jazz are all put back into our Rotary projects.
Contact us at email@example.com
Book online by clicking here
(Please remember to Click on the "I am Not a Robot" box.)
For more information or to join our mailing list email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What if it rains? Should a concert be cancelled due to poor weather we will post an update on this website and/or notify you by email or telephone. Ring 0412 079 014 on the day to check on the status.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I book in advance? Yes, please use the 'Book a Table' tab above or email uson email@example.com and we can reserve table seating for the first 250 people to book. Alternatively you can book by calling 0412 079 014
- What happens if all the tables are booked? Please bring your own chairs or picnic rugs, we have plenty of room. If any booked tables are not occupied by 1.00pm we will make them available to other patrons.
- How do I pay? Payment is on entry. and can be by cash or card /phone.
- What is a Family Ticket? A Family Ticket can be purchased by parents with their school aged children.
- Can I bring food and alcohol? Oh yes, please bring a picnic and enjoy the afternoon.
- Can I purchase alcohol at the venue? No.
- Can I purchase tea & coffee at the venue? Yes, we serve tea and coffee and our popular home made cakes for the duration of the concert.
- Can I take a tour of Roughley House? Yes, Tours became available in September at no cost to Jazz patrons.
- Is there parking on site? Yes we have plenty of parking on site and overflow parking at nearby Dural Country Club.
- Is the site wheelchair accessible? Yes, please advise us when you book and will arrange a table which is easy for you to access.
- Can I select which table I want to sit at? If you book well in advance and let us know your table preference, from the site plan shown above, we will do our best to seat you in the area you have chosen.
- What if it looks like rain? Should a concert be cancelled due to poor weather we will post an update on this website and/or notify you by email or telephone. Ring 0412 079 014on the day to check on the status.