Relax with Live Jazz
JAZZ IS BACK - for 2022-23
AFTER OUR WINTER BREAK WE MADE A GOOD START TO THE 2022-23 SEASON IN SEPTEMBER WITH MIKE HALLAM AND THE HOT SIX
Thank you to all our patrons for your support for the September concert and weren't we lucky with the weather.
In October we plan to continue with another great band, the Greg Poppleton Jazz Band which will perform on the 16th of October. In November we have the Bridge City Jazz Band on the 20th of November, then we have a break for December and January.
Tell your friends & family and book a table.
General Information for our Jazz Concerts
The band starts playing at 12:30 PM and finishes at 4:00 PM with a few breaks for the band and audience
Payments are at the gate either by cash or card.
$25 Adults $20 Concession $50 Family
Enjoy an afternoon of live Jazz within the grounds of historic Roughley House at Dural and relax under the beautiful pine trees. Bring your own picnic lunch and drinks and enjoy coffee or tea and delicious cakes from the canteen. Tables can be booked or bring your own chairs or a picnic rug.
There is limited parking on site and over-flow parking available at the Dural Country Club 200 metres down Old Northern Road.
Tours of Roughley House became available again in September at no cost to Jazz patrons.
Jazz at the Pines is a project of The Rotary Club of The Hills-Kellyville with the support of The Hills Shire Council.
The Net proceeds from Jazz are all put back into our Rotary projects.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book online by clicking here
(Please remember to Click on the "I am Not a Robot" box.)
For more information or to join our mailing list email us on email@example.com
What if it rains? Should a concert be cancelled due to poor weather we will post an update on this website and/or notify you by email or telephone. Ring 0412 079 014 on the day to check on the status.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I book in advance? Yes, please use the 'Book a Table' tab above or email uson firstname.lastname@example.org and we can reserve table seating for the first 250 people to book. Alternatively you can book by calling 0412 079 014
- What happens if all the tables are booked? Please bring your own chairs or picnic rugs, we have plenty of room. If any booked tables are not occupied by 1.00pm we will make them available to other patrons.
- How do I pay? Payment is on entry. and can be by cash or card /phone.
- What is a Family Ticket? A Family Ticket can be purchased by parents with their school aged children.
- Can I bring food and alcohol? Oh yes, please bring a picnic and enjoy the afternoon.
- Can I purchase alcohol at the venue? No.
- Can I purchase tea & coffee at the venue? Yes, we serve tea and coffee and our popular home made cakes for the duration of the concert.
- Can I take a tour of Roughley House? Yes, Tours became available in September at no cost to Jazz patrons.
- Is there parking on site? Yes we have plenty of parking on site and overflow parking at nearby Dural Country Club.
- Is the site wheelchair accessible? Yes, please advise us when you book and will arrange a table which is easy for you to access.
- Can I select which table I want to sit at? If you book well in advance and let us know your table preference, from the site plan shown above, we will do our best to seat you in the area you have chosen.
- What if it looks like rain? Should a concert be cancelled due to poor weather we will post an update on this website and/or notify you by email or telephone. Ring 0412 079 014on the day to check on the status.