Relax with Live Jazz
JAZZ at the Pines - Next Season
Thank you to all our patrons for making the May concert one of the most successful ever. A great day, a good crowd and good Jazz from the Riverside Jazz Band.
There will now be a 3 month break for the winter months with the next concert scheduled for the 19th September with the popular Mike Hallam Hot Six.
While we all look forward to our Jazz afternoons the health and safety of our patrons, the performers and our volunteers is always our foremost priority.
While we can't predict what the health regulations will be in September we will be following the NSW Government guidelines applicable then.
Currently we need to have contact details for all attending in each group for contact tracing as per the health guidelines and we have recommended this be done by emailing a list of the names and contact phone numbers of members of the group to email@example.com when a booking is made. Wealso suggest you come a bit earlier as the process at the gate does slows things up.
While most of the usual delicious afternoon teas and cakes will be there we cannot predict if the free tours of Roughley House will be available in September.
Thank you to all our patrons for your past support for our Jazz events. As always the net proceeds from Jazz are all put back into our Rotary projects.
Jazz at the Pines is a project of The Rotary Club of The Hills-Kellyville with the support of The Hills Shire Council.
The band starts playing at 12:30 PM and finishes at 4:00 PM with a few breaks for the band and audience
Payments are at the gate either by cash or card.
$22 Adults $18 Concession $45 Family
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book online by clicking here
(Please remember to Click on the "I am Not a Robot" box.)
Enjoy an afternoon of live jazz within the grounds of the historic Roughley House at Dural, bring your picnic and relax under the beautiful pine trees. Tables can be booked in advance or set up your own chairs or a picnic rug.
For more information or to join our mailing list email us on email@example.com
What if it rains? Should a concert be cancelled due to poor weather we will post an update on this website and/or notify you by email or telephone. Ring 0412 079 014 on the day to check on the status.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I book in advance? Yes, please use the 'Book a Table' tab above or email uson firstname.lastname@example.org and we can reserve table seating for the first 250 people to book. Alternatively you can book by calling 02 9634 2508
- What happens if all the tables are booked? Please bring your own chairs or picnic rugs, we have plenty of room. If any booked tables are not occupied by 1.00pm we will make them available.
- How do I pay? Payment is on entry.
- What is a Family Ticket? A Family Ticket can be purchased by parents with their school aged children.
- Can I bring food and alcohol? Oh yes, please bring a picnic and enjoy the afternoon.
- Can I purchase alcohol at the venue? No.
- Can I purchase tea & coffee at the venue? Yes, we serve tea and coffee and our popular home made cakes for the duration of the concert.
- Can I take a tour of Roughley House? No not atthis time.
- Is there parking on site? Yes we have plenty of parking on site and overflow parking at nearby Dural Country Club.
- Is the site wheelchair accessible? Yes, please advise us when you book and will arrange a table which is easy for you to access.
- Can I select which table I want to sit at? If you book well in advance and let us know your table preference, from the site plan shown above, we will do our best to seat you in the area you have chosen.
- What if it looks like rain? Should a concert be cancelled due to poor weather we will post an update on this website and/or notify you by email or telephone. Ring 9651 4411 on the day to check on the status.